Pool & Spa Services
So you have a swimming pool, or maybe one of those fancy hot tubs, now what? Surely you want to take good care of your sizeable investment but doubt your ability to take care of your pool on a regular basis. Enter: Lifeguard Pools and Spas. We’re here to take care of all of your swimming pool and hot tub needs, including weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly service. Check out the information below to find out more about how to enjoy your swimming pool and hot tub more.
- Utah Swimming Pool and Spa Service and Maintenance: If you’ve decided that taking time for the regular care of your swimming pool or spa is something you’re no longer interested in doing, don’t worry, Lifeguard Pools and Spas is happy to take over. We offer an assortment of route maintenance options, including weekly and bi-weekly service to your home or commercial pool/spa.
- Utah Swimming Pool Remodels: Vintage may be a good look for some living room furniture, but not for your swimming pool. If you have cracked coping or warp decks, it might be time for an upgrade. We specialize in all sizes of swimming pool and spa remodels.
- Utah Swimming Pool Repair: Nothing is more annoying than a pool or spa that refuses to heat. If you’re looking for a speedy and cost-effective solution to repair your pool, you’ve come to the right spot, and we don’t even mind making the trip out to your part of the Utah neighborhood after business hours.
- Utah Winterizations: Is it time to winterize your Utah pool? Might be if the frost has started appearing and Labor Day has come and passed. Winterizing your pool is a tricky business, with all the blowing out of lines and chemicals and such. Click above to find out more.
- Utah Spring Openings: Spring has sprung, and so should your pool (but not a leak). Don’t throw off your summer parties by waiting too late to schedule your Spring Opening. We’ll take care of all the trickiness of getting your pool up and running after the long Utah winter.